[HTCondor-users] high-performance computing ?

Hello,

ââHTCondor is advertising itself as a âHTC software. How close is it now to be also HPC? (High Performance)

I am looking to execute many jobs, some of them running is less than one minute (could be a few seconds eventually). Hence I would not want to wait more than a few seconds between the triggering time and the actual start of the execution.Â
Is HTCondor able to do that? What is the typical delay between the trigger and the actual start of the job on a distributed machine?

Thank you