Re: [HTCondor-users] removing deltacloud support

sgtm. Â

On Fri, Jan 8, 2016 at 9:59 AM, Jaime Frey <jfrey@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Five years ago, we added support in the grid universe for DeltaCloud, an API and service from Red Hat and Apache for interacting with multiple cloud platforms. Since then, weâve seen little interest from HTCondor users, and development of DeltaCloud itself has ceased. Last summer, Apache moved the project to its Attic because no work was being done on it. We plan to remove HTCondorâs DeltaCloud support sometime during the 8.5 development series.

Thanks and regards,
Jaime Frey
UW-Madison HTCondor Project