Re: [HTCondor-users] Numerous, short jobs using HTCondor

On 01/13/2016 10:23 AM, Matthew Hinton wrote:

We see the same issue by changing the above submit file to queue 10000 and submitting that.

Please, could someone explain what is going on here which is taking so long? I would certainly expect some overhead, but this seems very high to me. If anyone has any suggestions on what to try to reduce this, then it would be greatly appreciated!

9x seems a bit extreme to us, especially without dagman.  If you could send me (off list) a copy of a section of your ShadowLog and SchedLog files, it would help us to see what is going on.

-greg