Re: [HTCondor-users] Windows, Samba share and Run as owner

Le 18/01/2016 17:34, Sean Milligan a écrit :
> what is the output you are receiving when you use the following commands:
>
> 	condor_store_cred add -c
> 	condor_store_cred add
>
> Is this still just using a single machine?

Yes, it's still on a single machine... sandboxing right now... before
trying to go for a 2...N machine pool

The credential storage commands give the following results :

I added a restart after first error message.

C:\Users\Mathieu>condor_store_cred add -c
Account: condor_pool@WORKGROUP

Enter password:

Operation succeeded.

C:\Users\Mathieu>condor_store_cred add
Account: Mathieu@LUTECE

Enter password:

Operation failed.
Make sure your ALLOW_WRITE setting includes this host.

C:\Users\Mathieu>condor_restart -all
Sent "Restart" command to master LUTECE

C:\Users\Mathieu>condor_store_cred add
Account: Mathieu@LUTECE

Enter password:

Operation failed.
Make sure your ALLOW_WRITE setting includes this host.

The command given at page 621 of the user manual

condor_status -f "%s\t" Name -f "%s\n"
ifThenElse(isUndefined(LocalCredd),\"UNDEF\",LocalCredd)

still gives :

slot1@LUTECE    UNDEF
slot2@LUTECE    UNDEF
slot3@LUTECE    UNDEF
slot4@LUTECE    UNDEF
slot5@LUTECE    UNDEF
slot6@LUTECE    UNDEF
slot7@LUTECE    UNDEF
slot8@LUTECE    UNDEF

which is supposed to mean that something is going wrong... But I have no
clue right now. Googling around seems to show that the startup order of
the daemons may be an issue ? But this was for rather old versions of
HTCondor and mail list archives do not show anything recent about this
(at least with a working recipe)

I'm still stucked right now.

Regards,

Mathieu