Re: [HTCondor-users] Does RemoteWallClockTime ever change while the job is running?

Michael,

> However, this falls apart if the RemoteWallClockTime is updated before the job finishes running. From my testing so far, it doesn't appear to be, but if anyone knows for sure, or is familiar enough with the code to find it, I'd appreciate a tip.

It looks like that attribute is only updated on exit:
https://github.com/htcondor/htcondor/blob/master/src/condor_startd.V6/Starter.cpp#L649
https://github.com/htcondor/htcondor/blob/master/src/condor_schedd.V6/schedd.cpp#L9787

One thing I noticed is that you check to see if
JobCurrentStartExecutingDate is defined, but then use
JobCurrentStartDate in the "if" experession. Not sure if that's
intentional (since if JCSED is defined, JCSD certainly *should* be).

Thanks,
BC

--
Ben Cotton