Re: [HTCondor-users] htcondor python bindings for python3 ?

Hi Aki,

The python bindings shipped by the HTCondor team indeed are compiled against python2.

However, you can recompile HTCondor against your own version of boost and python3 (I believe Ubuntu does this?): this is referred to a âproperâ build versus a âUWâ build (where the dependencies are downloaded by the build process).

Compilation with python3 is known to work, but I suspect thereâs probably still undiscovered bugs because - to the best of my knowledge - there are no heavy users.

Brian