Re: [HTCondor-users] SUBMIT_REQUIREMENT

I can't think of any good reason why this behavior would change over time, so maybe somehow the SchedD is not running with the config you think it is.  You can query the SchedD directly (as opposed to reading the config file) by running:

   condor_config_val -schedd -dump SUBMIT_REQ

and let's just double check that the values returned match the above.

Cheers,
-zach