Re: [HTCondor-users] Priorities

Hi Michael,

I appreciate all of your help. I'm fairly new to the company. I don't think I've had the pleasure of meeting any AWIPS people.

I have another question. You're saying that the EUP has more to do with the amount of resources allocated to the users/groups. Not the position in line. Is there any way to adjust the position in line? For example: If I have two users submit jobs with the same amount of requested memory, how can I get one of the users jobs to start before the other users jobs? We were under the impression that this is handled through the EUP.

Thanks again for all of your help!
Marc Jackson