[HTCondor-users] ignoring submitter ad with invalid name

Hi all,

My job is in an idle state and I see the above message in the NegotiatorLog on my central manager.

I have a condor pool with 3 machines, all of which are running condor_version 8.4.5 on Windows (2 Windows 7, 1 Windows Server 2012 R2). They are all on a local network, i.e., 192.168.*.*

I haven’t seen this message/warning before. Even though I’ve been running another condor cluster for over 5 years, I still feel like I’m a noobie. L

steve

Stephen C. Upton

Faculty Associate - Research

SEED (Simulation Experiments & Efficient Designs) Center

Operations Research Department

Naval Postgraduate School

Mobile: 804-994-4257

NIPR: scupton@xxxxxxx