Re: [HTCondor-users] Different groupids on submit host and execute node possible ?

Hi Christoph,

I canât think of any clean HTCondor way to do this.  The GID is always taken from the worker node.

That said, you might be able to write a small executable with the CAP_SETGID file capability, then add this to your siteâs USER_JOB_WRAPPER.

Can you describe the use case a bit more?  We might be able to come up with a workaround that doesnât require this...

Brian