[HTCondor-users] Accounting Groups

Hello All,

I am very new to HTCondor. I am attempting to understand how the accounting groups work. I have a few questions for anyone that can assist me:

1. Do the accounting groups have to be added to the condor_config.local file on the Master node?
2. Is there ANY way to add users to the accounting groups?
3. Is there a way to assign machines to the accounting groups?

Thanks in advance to anyone that can give me some assistance. I really appreciate this!