Re: [HTCondor-users] GPU-optional matching?

Hi Michael,

Interesting situation.

Iâm wondering if Brian Bockelman and CMSâs htcondor week presentation on resizable jobs could apply here.

Seeing as the RequestGPUs syntax is so similar to RequestCpus.

http://research.cs.wisc.edu/htcondor/HTCondorWeek2016/presentations/ThuBockelman_ResizableJobs.pdf

Itâd prefer to run with a GPU but doesnât have to.

Cheers, Iain