Re: [HTCondor-users] Authentication Errors

Sure, in the condor configuration:

  STARTD_DEBUG  = D_SECURITY:2 D_COMMAND

Or if you want to really go nuts:

  STARTD_DEBUG =  D_ALL:2

The part that puzzled me in the earlier email was I didn't see any message about GSI failing, so it appears it wasn't attempted.  The full log should provide evidence one way or the other.

Cheers,
-zach