[HTCondor-users] Extend JobLeaseDuration in 8.2/8.4

Hi all,

Historically, we've been setting the default JobLeaseDuration to 1 hour by
doing this:

SUBMIT_ATTRS = $(SUBMIT_ATTRS) JobLeaseDuration
JobLeaseDuration = 3600

(SUBMIT_EXPRS --> SUBMIT_ATTRS in the last version, but they should be
identical).

However, I just discovered that this isn't taking effect in either 8.2 or 8.4,
and I'm almost certain that it has in the (distant) past. If I submit a job I
get:

$ condor_version
$CondorVersion: 8.4.4 Feb 01 2016 BuildID: racf $
$CondorPlatform: X86_64-ScientificLinux_6.7 $

$ condor_q -l willsk | grep -i lease
JobLeaseDuration = 2400		# 1200 in 8.2

Is there something I'm missing, what is the current best way to set this at
submit-time? The strange thing is that other SUBMIT_ATTRS are created as
expected...

Thanks,
Will