Re: [HTCondor-users] condor's ClusterID

On 3/15/2016 8:53 AM, René Labounek wrote:
I am planning to compare the 1st one output with the 2nd one for making
a decision if some calculations are still running or they have been
already finished. If they are finished I can perform some other shell
scripts.

Running addition scripts when some set of jobs completes sounds a lot like what DAGMan does. DAGMan (Directed Acyclic Graph Manager) allows you to set interdependence between groups of jobs. It also allows PRE or POST scripts to run on the submit node after each job or set of jobs. See in the manual
  http://htcondor.org/manual/current/2_10DAGMan_Applications.html

regards
Todd