Re: [HTCondor-users] How to configure and use grid_resource = pbs

Hi,

Bosco may work in your circumstance.  You can download any recent version of Condor, and it has bosco already installed in it.

The installation documentation here:
https://twiki.grid.iu.edu/bin/view/CampusGrids/BoscoInstall

It is still valid for the bosco installation.  Basically, you would install Bosco (which is a special configuration of HTCondor) on your workstation.  Then you would run "bosco_cluster -a <remote_cluster> pbsâ to the install the necessary bits on the remote cluster (no need for root access, just passwordless ssh access).

In the end, Bosco will enable you to submit jobs from your workstation that will execute on the remote PBS cluster.

Let me know if you need any help with installation or configuration.

-Derek