[HTCondor-users] System setpriority()

I'm sure this must be in the documentation somewhere, but I can't see it.

'top' shows that all my HTCondor jobs are running at standard system priority (nice=0). Can I get condor to setpriority() to a different value?

Searching around for this, all I can find are details of condor's own internal priority system and its own concept of "nice job":
http://research.cs.wisc.edu/htcondor/manual/current/2_7Priorities_Preemption.html

AFAICs, Condor user and job priorities are arbitrary values, while the system niceness is between -20 and +19

It would be sufficient to get jobs to run at a fixed higher niceness, so I guess I could just renice condor_master itself, but I was wondering if there's a better way.

Thanks,

Brian.