[HTCondor-users] how to pass passwords to multiple condor_q commands

Hi,

let's say I want to run, in parallel, several condor_q commands
against different remote schedds, each one of them requiring different
password.
Is there a way to pass the password as input option to condor_q?
I don't see any input option for that in the documentation...
As the processes will run in parallel, sharing configuration or env
variables would be a mess. Is locking (or semaphores) the only way?

BTW, would it help if I do it using the python bindings?

Thanks a lot in advance,
Jose