Re: [HTCondor-users] how to drain offline nodes ?

Il giorno 10/mag/2016, alle ore 18:58, Michael V Pelletier <Michael.V.Pelletier@xxxxxxxxxxxx> ha scritto:

"HTCondor-users" <htcondor-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote on 05/10/2016 09:15:51 AM:

> I'd prefer to use "NEGOTIATOR_SLOT_CONSTRAINT" on the negotiator.
> The final effect is the same (the nodes won't get any job) but it looks
> a bit less hackish.

Can you offer an example config line? The documentation is a bit sparse
on this point. I tried (Machine =!= "hostname") but no joy.

To exclude the node t2-wn-71.mi.infn.it:

NEGOTIATOR_SLOT_CONSTRAINT = ( !RegExp("t2-wn-71", Machine) )

This works for me.

Cheers,
David

--
David Rebatto
I.N.F.N. - Sezione di Milano

"Computer science is not about computers any more than
astronomy is about telescopes." -- Edsger W. Dijkstra