[HTCondor-users] Email notification not work

Hi All:

We have a tiny HTCondor cluster consists of 9 servers, 1 for central manager/scheduler, 8 for starter. Now everything works except email notification.

I can confirm /usr/bin/mail –s subject  feih@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx works, because outgoing message received successfully.

And condor_config_val –dump | grep MAIL in the central node reports:

CONDOR_SUPPORT_EMAIL =

EMAIL_DOMAIN =

EMAIL_NOTIFICATION_CC =

MAIL = /usr/bin/mail

MAIL_FROM = gitlab@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

However, if I add following lines to job description file and make submission, no notification received after job completion.

Notification = Complete

notify_user = feih@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Is there anything I can do to debug this problem, I have whole control on all servers (postfix/HTCondor etc).

Debian Jessie + HTCondor 8.2.3~dfsg.1 from official debian repository.

Thank you very much.

B.R.

FEI Hao