Re: [HTCondor-users] stdout not streamed back - stream_output = true

> I am very new to HTCondor. I have an urgent issue. The condor_q command is
> not functioning. I'm getting the following output:
>
> root@rhw1143 condor]# condor_q
>
> -- Failed to fetch ads from: <10.2.6.105:49187 <http://10.2.6.105:49187> >
> : rhw1143.star1.nesdis.noaa.gov <http://rhw1143.star1.nesdis.noaa.gov>
> SECMAN:2007:Failed to end classad message.

What version of HTCondor are you using?

More debugging output might help clear this up.  Set the environment variable _CONDOR_TOOL_DEBUG=D_ALL:2 and then run:

  condor_q -debug

Can you then send me the output? (You can send it to me directly, off-list, if you prefer).

Also, look in your SchedLog for any obvious errors, and include the last part of that log as well in your email.

Cheers,
-zach