Re: [HTCondor-users] File last modification time or job last write() attribute?

You are right, Dimitri.

The reason I used C was to make the point that the definition of "stuck" has an impact on the frequency of the probe. I can see cases where the probe is expensive.

In the case if all goes well we will probe in a very low frequency.

Miron.

Sent from my iPhone