[HTCondor-users] global pre/post command via job wrapper?

Hi all,

just a (hopefully) quick question on how to run separate global pre/post
job scripts preserving the payload environment?

I.e., something like +PreCmd and +PostCMD but with USER_JOB_WRAPPER?

As far as I see it

http://research.cs.wisc.edu/htcondor/manual/v8.5/3_3Configuration.html#SECTION004312000000000000000
one way might be to have the USER_JOB_WRAPPER script to call the payload
as last but one
  exec "$@"
before executing a 'post-cmd' script?

But I guess I won't get the full environment of the job as with PostCmd, or?

Cheers,
  Thomas