Von: jiangxw@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
An: johnkn <johnkn@xxxxxxxxxxx>
CC: htcondor-users <htcondor-users@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Gesendet: Thu, 03 Nov 2016 04:27:03 +0100 (CET)
Betreff: Re: [HTCondor-users] about START and RANK

Dear John,
    Thanks.  As your reply I see the meaning of START and RANK.
    We used START and RANK in the same startds.
    Dose negotiator  use START and RANK in some ordor when choose these startds.
    START first or RANK first?
    We got a problem as follow:
        START = TARGET.AcctGroup == "A" || TARGET.AcctGroup =="B" ||  TARGET.AcctGroup =="C"
        RANK = TARGET.AcctGroup =="C"
    As above,  we  want the startd prefer the job with AcctGroup "C".
    But we found more jobs with B scheduled to these startd.
    There's no quota limits, dose START cause it?

Cheers,
Jiang Xiaowei

NAMEïJiang Xiaowei
MAILïjiangxw@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx