[HTCondor-users] JOB_TRANSFORM

Ciao,

we are using hierarchical group quota and we would also like to have a default group quota.
When users donât specify AcctGroup in their submission file the Scheduler adds it, as far as we understand
this can be done using JOB_TRANSFORM but it doesnât work, following our  schedd configuration

JOB_TRANSFORM_NAMES = DefaultGroup
JOB_TRANSFORM_DefaultGroup = [ \
		Requirements = AcctGroup =?= undefined ;\
               set_AcctGroup = âresource.t2atlas_local.longâ ;\
               ]

the job are not using the group âresource.t2atlas_local.longâ but the use the default priority.

Any help is appreciated.
Thanks
cristina