[HTCondor-users] HTCondor-CE memory issue

Dear all,

Our HTCondor-CE is eating up all the memory of the system, constantly increasing. When the memory used arrives to 65-70% (it's a 32GB RAM machine), we start to see the next errors in the SchedLog:

Create_Thread: fork() failed: Cannot allocate memory (12)
ForkWorker::Fork: Fork failed

And all the submitted jobs remain in Hold state (Hold reason: Spooling input data files).

The issue is solved reloading the condor-ce services but, then, the memory starts to increase again, constantly and slowly.

I would like to know if you are facing similar problems with your HTcondor-CEs and how you solve them.

Nowadays, we are running HTCondor 8.5.6 and HTCondor-CE 2.0.7-1.

Thank you in advance.

Best regards,

Carles
--