[HTCondor-users] CONDOR WEEKLY STATUS UPDATE

Hello,

I am trying to figure out the necessary commands that would generate the average CPU load across the entire cluster, total memory, total used memory, total jobs submitted and ran during the week, network bottleneck, total disk and free disk space respectively. For memory I know I can use condor_status -server, but the memory total number from this command doesn't seem to change over a period of days. With jobs submitted and ran, I figure maybe there could be an argument I could use to view only the jobs submitted, and also jobs ran within one week.

Thanks,

Uche Ojiaku