Re: [HTCondor-users] NAT inside NAT issue.

Hi Todd,
Âthanks for your quick answer, I'll try to be more clear.
In the attached image you can see a short map of our campus.
In Zone A we have the Central Manager (which at the moment is the submit node too), and the main execute nodes, the CM has the private IP 192.168.31.100 and is mapped to the public IP: 180.101.18.XXX, all the execute nodes in Zone A have IPs in the net 192.168.31, so they can contact the CM directly using the PROVATE_NETWORK_NAME.

The Zone B is another building in the campus, there are some laboratories which we want to add as execute nodes to the CM in Zone A, this nodes are behind a Firewall which have the Department's Campus IP (192.168.91.XXX), and all the PCs have IPs in the nets 172.17.*).

We tryed to use CCB, TCP_FORWADING_HOST but when we did it, the Zone B nodes, tryed to reach the CM using it's public IP (180.101.18...), if we remove the TCP_FORWADING they can access the CM's using the 192.168's IP, but we can access it from nodes ouside the campus.

We have no port restrictions between Zone A and Zone B, so any port needed by Condor is available, outside campus, we have some port restrictions but we tested an execute node in EC2 and it's working at the moment, our problem now is the Department's NATs.

I hope this time I was more clear, if you need more information, just ask me :D

Thank you very much for your help.

Inline image 1