[HTCondor-users] question about groups and subgroups

Ciao,

we are using LSF and we are planning to move to Condor using as best as we can our LSF configuration.

For fairsharing we have configured group quotas and subgroups, follow an example

	GROUP_QUOTA_A = 100
	GROUP_QUOTA_DYNAMIC_A.a = 0.70
	GROUP_QUOTA_DYNAMIC_A.b = 0.30

in this case the maximum allocation for the group A is 100 core and for subgroup "A.a" should be the 70% of the total available size of the pool, same thing for A.b (30%).

in case of unalloacted resources we have also configured

	GROUP_ACCEPT_SURPLUS = True
        GROUP_AUTOREGROUP = True

Weâd like to know if it is possible for a specific group

- limit the job number per user
- limit the cpu time and or the run time per job, one the job reach  the limit it will be eviction from the pool

Thanks
cristina