Re: [HTCondor-users] Read full CMD in condor_q output

condor_q -wide will show more characters if your terminal is wider than 80 columns.

From: HTCondor-users [mailto:htcondor-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Behnam Heydarshahi
Sent: Sunday, October 16, 2016 2:38 PM
To: htcondor-users@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [HTCondor-users] Read full CMD in condor_q output

Hi,

In the output of 'condor_q', under CMD column, I only see the first 20 characters of the  "command" being processed.

My commands are 45 characters long, and they only differ in last 5 characters. Currently I am not able to distinguish my commands from one another.

Is there a way to view the full content of the CMD column?

Thanks in advance,

-Behnam

--

Seyed Behnam Heydarshahi