Re: [HTCondor-users] what's "startd exited with status 44"?

Hi Dimitri,

That definitely sounds like it could be the case.

exit status 44 indicates that the daemon failed to write to/rotate a critical log or file.

If the disk isnât full then I suggest you check it out with smartmontools or something similar.

Cheers, Iain