[HTCondor-users] condor_status inconsistency

Hi,

I've noticed what seems to be an inconsistency in the output of condor_status for dynamically partitioned nodes. If I do

condor_status -af Machine Cpus 'sum(childcpus)' state childcpus name childname

then for a number of machines I get something like this:

node0620 25 3 Unclaimed { 1,1,1 } slot1@node0620 { "slot1_1@node0620","slot1_7@node0620","slot1_8@node0620" }
node0620 1 undefined Claimed undefined slot1_1@node0620 undefined
node0620 1 undefined Claimed undefined slot1_7@node0620 undefined

where one of the dynamic slots doesn't appear in the output.

The discrepancy is transient, and as far as I can see happens for all the nodes in the pool.

This is with 8.5.6.

Any ideas?

Thanks,
Jon