Re: [HTCondor-users] Wading into Windows HTCondor - what's the most important thing you wish you'd known?

Hi Michael,

it may not be the most important, but one rather special thing comes to
my mind here which still causes us a lot of headache and came as a
surprise:

If you need to run your jobs as owner (=submitting user), the windows
registry hive of that user will not be loaded for the job session. If
your jobs need registry access, you are in trouble. Unfortunately, it
seems that there are currently no plans to change this, probably because
it is a rather rare combination of requirements.

Best,
Jens