Re: [HTCondor-users] how to get current 'fair share' quota/weight of a group?

Hi Thomas,

Which version of condor are you running on your central manager?

In the 8.5 series the negotiator now sends it's accounting information to the collector as an ad per item in the tree.

Alternatively using the python bindings you can instantiate a Negotiator object and use .getPriorities().

The Collector is obviously much faster.

Cheers, Iain

You can see the list with condor_status  -any -const 'MyType =?= "Accounting"'
For example:

Parts of the tree also have a couple of others like ConfigQuota set.

UnchargedTime = -6
LastUsageTime = 1474901308
AuthenticatedIdentity = "condor@fsauth"
IsAccountingGroup = false
PriorityFactor = 100000.0
MyType = "Accounting"
AccountingGroup = "group_u_X"
Name = "group_u_x"
WeightedAccumulatedUsage = 128064692224.0
LastUpdate = 1474901308
WeightedResourcesUsed = 7677.0
ResourcesUsed = 7677
TargetType = "none"