Re: [HTCondor-users] how to get current 'fair share' quota/weight of a group?

Hi Iain,

thanks for the info.

But while we are running on 8.5.1, I do not find any ads of an
'Accounting' type?

Skimming through all(?) ads, followingly I do not see neither related
ads, e.g.,
  > condor_status -pool condor01 -any -long  | grep Weighted | cut -d "
" -f 1 | sort | uniq
WeightedIdleJobs
WeightedRunningJobs
  > condor_status -pool condor01 -any -long  | grep Accumulated | cut -d
" " -f 1 | sort | uniq
 -

Are we missing maybe something in our setup?

Cheers and thanks,
  Thomas