Re: [HTCondor-users] Installing condor on debian

After some research, and comparing with the installation of HTCondor on another VM, I think I got the explanation. I installed v8.2.3 on this VM box directly by using 'sudo apt-get condor', before setting up the UW repo and installing v8.6.1. Looks like this file (00debconf) is from that installation. However, the behavior reflects v8.6.1, so I guess I am good.

Looks like 'sudo apt-get remove condor' did not clean up these files from v8.2.3.

Thanks.
-Samik