[HTCondor-users] Stop all running jobs upon return

Hi,

Is there a configuration option to hard-kill all running jobs on a machine when I touch my keyboard?

When my machine is running jobs and I touch my keyboard it takes ages for the machine to respond properly. I guess it has something to do with the preempting taking a long time.

-- Dennis

Dennis van Espelo | Application Manager | MSuG MARIN Support Group
MARIN | T +31 317 49 32 64 | M +31 629 72 89 19 | D.v.Espelo@xxxxxxxx | www.marin.nl

LinkedIn YouTube Twitter Facebook
MARIN news: MARIN at the OTC, May 1-4, Houston