Re: [HTCondor-users] [Condor-users] Evicted jobs in Idle due to RequestDisk Update

Hi Greg, thanks for your suggestion!  I have traced through the version history and changelog for the 8.4 series and found the following ticket https://htcondor-wiki.cs.wisc.edu/index.cgi/tktview?tn=5535 which is very similar to my issue and was remedied in their 8.4.5 release!  I will attempt this fix thank you very much again

From: HTCondor-users [mailto:htcondor-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Greg Thain
Sent: Wednesday, April 19, 2017 5:26 PM
To: htcondor-users@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [HTCondor-users] [Condor-users] Evicted jobs in Idle due to RequestDisk Update

On 04/19/2017 12:13 PM, Skrzypczyk, Matthew wrote:so I don’t understand why the slot_ad is being limited to Disk which is just slightly lower than what is needed by the job.  I have provided output below:

There was a rounding bug in HTCondor that may have caused this early in the 8.4 series.  Would it be possible for you to upgrade to 8.6, or at least the most recent 8.4?

-greg