thanks, having a recipe always helpful :)

cheers
alessandra

On 26/04/2017 15:26, Thomas Hartmann wrote:
Hi Alessandra,

I stumbled over the issue a month ago and with Brian's help got it
running - with CentOS 7 its actually more easy than with SL6
  https://confluence.desy.de/display/ITPublic/cgroup+setup

Cheers,
  Thomas

On 2017-04-26 16:18, Alessandra Forti wrote:
Hi,

I'm looking at enabling cgroups on my ARC/HTCondor testbed. I've
installed CentOS7 WNs and it looks like this recipe [1][2] is outdated
on C7 nodes. For a start libcgroups is not used anymore though it's
there for backward compatibility, the cg* commands and config file are not.

ven if I enable them with the new systemd system I wonder if condor will
do the right thing. Has anyone look into it? Is there a C7 recipe?

thanks

cheers
alessandra

[1]