Re: [HTCondor-users] How can I resolve this permission problem?

Thanks for your reply, Zach Miller.
Even if I modify the mis-typing, nothing has been progressed.

+Add:
When I submit by using the python script, it has been always stuck in "I" state within the condor job queue at 1.2 sec after submit and shortly disappeared from the queue.
Then, there is nothing in the output file although result Âof the log file looks worked well as I attached in my first mail.

I think there is not information muchÂenough to debug my wrong configuration.