Re: [HTCondor-users] How can I resolve this permission problem?

Hello,

You have "Executable = /bin/bash" and no input specified, so I would expect that to exit right away, which it did.  The log shows that it exited normally.

Your submit file is essentially running:
    bash < /dev/null

And HTCondor is faithfully executing that.  Perhaps you meant some other executable or are missing your input file?

Cheers,
-zach