[HTCondor-users] Problems upgrading

Hello all

I am attempting (at last) to upgrade our condor pool. To not break that much, I am trying to upgrade one submit machine first, just to see that it starts etc. Already here I am running into problems. The system on the machine I am upgrading is Centos 7.3. I am using the stable yum repository.

I run the yum install command:

Yum install condor-all

The only change I have made in /etc/condor/condor_config is to point it to the local config file I have previously been using (To get daemon_list etc). With this done, I try starting via systemctl it just stops. In the master-log it looks OK until I see a ‘Got SIGTERM. Performing graceful shutdown’.

Now, if I instead start condor directly using

/usr/sbin/condor_master

It starts just fine. This seems like a systemctl issued rather than  condor issue though. Anyone got any ideas?

Regards,

Peter

http://signature.safetec.no/images/SafeTec_Logo2.jpg

Peter Ellevseth

Senior Safety Engineer / Senior sikkerhetsingeniør
Dir: +47 93 43 56 01 / Tel: +47 51 93 92 20 (Stavanger)
peter.ellevseth@xxxxxxxxxx
www.safetec.no

http://signature.safetec.no/images/fbnew.png http://signature.safetec.no/images/linnew.png

Oslokontoret har flyttet til Lilleakerveien 2B, 0283 Oslo