Re: [HTCondor-users] Usage of singularity for interactive jobs

Hi,

just to let you know: I have now also asked the question concerning the "ptty-creation" in a "singularity -C" container to the singularity crowd:
https://github.com/singularityware/singularity/issues/857
Maybe, this issue can be solved better inside singularity. For the other points (which are mainly inconveniences), I guess HTCondor needs changes.

Cheers and have a nice weekend,
	Olver