Re: [HTCondor-users] condor_userprio issues

On 08/16/2017 02:41 PM, Jon Bernard wrote:
Hi all,

We've been having some issues with condor_userprio for the past couple of months.

On the first of every month, we do "condor_userprio -resetall", and thereafter we dump the usage every hour with "condor_userprio -all --allusers". Here's the usage for user jones for today:

Is it possible that you have two (or more?) instances of the condor_negotiator running in your system?

-greg