Re: [HTCondor-users] condor_userprio issues

On 08/17/2017 09:19 AM, Jon Bernard wrote:
Hi Ivo,

No, but we've been running 8.5.8 since December, and 8.5.6 before that, without seeing this.

I believe that -allusers implies going to the negotiator, but could you verify that you see the same results with

condor_userprio -allusers -all -negotiator?

The problem is either that the users aren't getting updated, or there's stale data somewhere. When you run the condor_userprio -resetall command, could you save a copy of the accounting log. For users which seem to have stale start dates, could you check if there are records in the accounting log that look like

105
103 Customer.smith AccumulatedUsage 0.000000
103 Customer.smith WeightedAccumulatedUsage 0.000000
103 Customer.smith BeginUsageTime 1503347355
106

-greg