Re: [HTCondor-users] ååïHTCondor-users Digest, Vol 45, Issue 38

yes it will.

From: HTCondor-users [mailto:htcondor-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of MÃtyÃs Selmeci
Sent: Wednesday, August 23, 2017 2:17 PM
To: htcondor-users@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [HTCondor-users]
ååïHTCondor-users Digest, Vol 45, Issue 38

Won't that count partial runs, where the job got, say, preempted?

-Mat

On 08/23/17 14:05, John M Knoeller wrote:

The run time (wall time, not cpu time) of a completed job is

CumulativeSlotTime

the _expression_ CompletionDate â JobCurrentStartDate is the run time of the last time the job executed, which for many jobs will be the same as the CumulativeSlotTime

-tj