Re: [HTCondor-users] BOSCO question

On 08/28/2017 03:08 PM, Zhuo Zhang wrote:
Hi,

Are there any job submission managers available for HTCondor? I know Bosco may be one, but not sure if it is only limited to be used in OSG.

Any information or suggestion will be appreciated.

I'm not sure what you are looking for in a job submission manager. The condor_schedd itself with condor-c and condor-g can submit to remote schedulers. condor_dagman can throttle submissions to a condor schedd and manage dependencies between jobs. The condor_job_router can send jobs from one scheduler to another, and mutate them along the way.

-greg