Re: [HTCondor-users] Odd behavior of condor_master in SL7

On 12/04/2017 03:02 PM, Bob Ball wrote:
> OK, so, systemd is still new to me, is the restart caused by this line
> in /usr/lib/systemd/system/condor.service ....
> [Service]
> Restart=always
>
> But then, this seems inconsistent, in that I use the same command to
> stop condor as specified in this same file
> ExecStop=/usr/sbin/condor_off -master
>
> So, I still don't have a real understanding of this.

It should be Restart=on-[something or other dep. on which signal is sent
by condor_off when]

Or if you drank the Kool-Aid: get rid of condor_off and probably
condor_master as well, and shared_port and have systemd do their jobs.

--
Dimitri Maziuk
Programmer/sysadmin