Re: [HTCondor-users] Arguments to condor_submit

When I was trying to debug another issue I had commented out
ALLOW_WRITE and ALLOW_READ in my config file. Once I uncommented those
the 'condor_status -schedd -af Name' command worked.

Thanks very much. Now I can get back to debugging the security issue I
am having submitting jobs from a remote host using the python API
(https://lists.cs.wisc.edu/archive/htcondor-users/2017-December/msg00046.shtml)