[HTCondor-users] Retaining executable for debugging

I am submitting a python script to condor. When condor runs it it gets
an import error. Condor runs it as
/var/lib/condor/execute/dir_170475/condor_exec.exe. If I manually copy
the python script to the execute machine and put it in the same place
and run it, it does not get an import error. I am wondering how to
debug this.

How can I see the command line condor uses to run it? Can the file
copied to /var/lib/condor/execute/dir_170475/condor_exec.exe be
retained after the failure so I can see it? Any other suggestions on
how to debug this?